COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you: create an account; make a payment; use any Service; contact customer service; respond to questionnaires; or otherwise interact with us. The types of information we may collect vary depending on the Service you use and may include:
- Contact Information, such as your name, role, email address, phone number, and mailing address, contact information about other authorized users and contact details for your organization;
- Customer Information, such as domain name, homepage, Microsoft Partner Network ID number, your preferred distributor and details about your business (such as the number of employees you have, your customer size and industry focus);
- Payment Information, such as a name, address, phone number, email address, credit card number, expiration data and card verification code; and
- Configuration, Migration and Activation Information, such as server connection information; datacenter location preferences; administrative, mailbox and other credentials; address book information; migration settings and related information (such as folder mapping, date filters, file types and security key/certificates) and information required to set up a mailbox gateway (such as port information). If necessary, we may also access the contents of your mailbox, files, or other data for migration purposes, upon your request and approval, to troubleshoot or to provide other technical assistance.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY WHEN YOU USE THE SERVICE
When you access or use the Service, we may automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We log information about your use of the Service, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, and the page you visited before navigating to the Service.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access the Service, including, but not limited to, configuration information, network speed, hardware model, operating system, and version and information about the software on your computer or device.
- Infrastructure Information: If you, or someone acting on your behalf, install our client agent software, we may collect infrastructure information about users, groups, usage patterns, hardware, performance, networks, virtual machines, remote workstations, operating environments, servers and devices, including information about software, applications, mailboxes, browsers, bandwidth, and operating systems.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that helps us to improve the Service and your experience, see which areas and features of the Service are popular and count visits. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as “tracking pixels”). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in the Service or our emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness, and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see “Your Choices” below.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM OTHER SOURCES
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through the Service.
USE OF INFORMATION
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve the Service, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by 303tech and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with the Service;
- Automatically determine if you are using the most current version of our software and/or third-party software and notify you if an upgrade is available;
- Personalize and improve the Service and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
303tech is based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by applicable law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing, storage and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
- With vendors, consultants, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf. We contractually bind these service providers to keep your information confidential and to use it only for the purpose of providing their services to us;
- When we have your opt-in consent, with third parties for their own business purposes, including to market products and services to you. Please see the “Sharing Opt-Out” section below for information about how to opt out of this sharing in the future;
- If you live in a jurisdiction where we act as a service provider to a third-party reseller or consultant, or to an enterprise customer that provides a customer-branded version of the Service, we will share information about you with that reseller, consultant, or enterprise customer in connection with our performance of services for that entity;
- If you participate in any interactive areas of the Service (such as a bulletin board, blog, or chat room), the information you provide may be displayed publicly;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with or required by any applicable law, regulation, or legal process, including in connection with lawful requests by law enforcement, national security, or other public authorities;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of 303tech or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
- With your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you through the Service that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
303tech takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
LAWFUL BASES FOR PROCESSING
303tech will only collect and process personal data about you where we have a lawful basis to do so. Lawful bases include where you have given consent, where a contract is in place and processing is necessary for the performance of the contract, or when a legitimate interest exists. A legitimate interest could be:
- Protect you, us, or others from security threats
- Comply with laws that apply to us
- Enable or administer our business
- Manage corporate transactions, such as mergers or acquisitions
- Understand and improve our business or customer relationships generally
If we rely on your consent to process personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. You also have the right to object to a legitimate interest we may rely on.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you with the Services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
CORRECTING, AMENDING, AND REMOVING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to correct, amend, or remove Personal Information. You may do so by submitting a request to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail at the contact information listed on that page. You may also withdraw your consent to having your Personal Information processed, but that will mean we can no longer provide the Services to you.
7009 S Potomac Street #303
Centennial, CO 80112
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of the Service.
You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from 303tech by following the instructions in those communications or logging in to your account and updating your contact preferences. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as messages about your account or our ongoing business relations.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California law permits residents of California to request certain details about how their information is shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes. Under the law, a business must either provide this information or permit California residents to opt in to, or opt out of, this type of sharing. 303tech qualifies for this alternative option. Please see the “Sharing Opt-Out” above for details on how to opt out.